FAUCETS AND FIXTURES
A limited lifetime years warranty is provided for the product to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal usage. This warranty does not apply to the replacement of parts or components where damage occurs with normal usage, wear, and tear.
• Cartridges are warranted for 5 years from the original date of purchase for products installed in a residential application and for 3 years for commercial application.
• Polishes Chrome and PVD Finishes are warranted against tarnishing, flaking, and pitting for a period of 10 years. All other finishes are warranted for 2 years from the original date of purchase, as shown below.
• Helvex warrants that its electronic components be free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship under normal use for three (3) years from the date of purchase.
A limited 65-year warranty is provided for the product to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal usage. This warranty does not apply to the replacement of parts or components where damage occurs with normal usage, wear, and tear.
• Limited 5-year warranty on all mechanical parts, from the original date of purchase, against manufacturing defects.
• TDS™ Cartridges for waterless urinals - 3 years limited warranty from the original date of purchase
• Toilet seats - 2 years limited warranty from the original date of purchase
Warranty will be voided when:
• The product has been used in different conditions than normal, and those recommended by the manufacturer.
• There has been improper installation of the product, not following the installation guide provided, and/or the product has not been operated according to instructions.
• The product has been altered or repaired by people nonauthorized by Helvex.
• The product has been damaged due to not following the cleaning recommendations indicated in the instructions, or there has been use of fibers, powders, abrasives, acids, solvents, chemical cleaning products, or sharp objects during the product cleaning, whether it has been by the consumer or by a third party, such as a contractor.
• Damage to a product caused by accident, misuse, abuse, improper installation, or any use of other than genuine Helvex replacement parts.
These warranties are to the original residential or commercial purchaser only.
The Company agrees to repair or change the product with no charge to the purchaser if it complies with the terms of this Warranty Policy, as well as the installation and maintenance recommendations of our products. Freight cost is not included. In order to validate this Warranty Policy within USA territory please contact us at email@example.com.
For purchasing original spare parts, components, or accessories, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only Helvex is authorized to modify or offer any other type of written or verbal guarantees.